Saturday, November 1, 2008

The pressure's on.

NaBloPoMo starts today. It's 8:19 pm, and I haven't posted anything. In fact, I've spent all day pretending that I'm jewish and have been relishing in shabbos with the babe. There's not a whole lot to say when all you've been doing is lazing around. My brain is flying frantically from one thought to the next trying to think of something interesting. There's nothing interesting in there, and my government contracts reading is calling me in an angry voice - "Young lady, get your butt into this chair and start this reading, or so help me, I will give you something to write about!" Yes, sir. He's giving me til the count of 3.

Some things that are worth saying this evening before he gets to 2 and 3/4:

  1. I will vote in 3 days. Fingers crossed.
  2. My rent is due on the 6th of every month. That's basically a 6-day grace period. It's a good thing.
  3. I am glad to be alive this evening, and that's a good thing too (actually, it doesn't even belong in the same list as being glad about a 6-day grace period, but that's the nature of the post this evening). Sometimes it's good to be reminded of that.
  4. I met four other people - FOUR - who love How I Met Your Mother. This makes me happy.
  5. In one month and 9 days, I will be finished with this semester. Hallelujah.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com