Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Never Too Late to Say You're Sorry

Dear Girls Sitting on Either Side of Me on the Plane,

I'm sorry. I'm very, very sorry. I tried not to sneeze. I promise I did. I realize there's a limited amount of air in there, and I really didn't want to be breathing back in that snotty breath either. But I had no choice. And really, with regard to the constant nose blowing - I think it was preferable to just allowing the snot to run down my face, which might have been gross enough to force one or the other of you to take advantage of the little baggy in your seat.

If you send me the receipts for your Vitamin C, Echinacea, Ricola, Halls, etc, I'll send you a check and a bonus box of kleenex.

With sincere apologies,

(In)Sanity Gal

2 comments:

Merrily Down the Stream said...

Oooooooooh what a drag. Like that commercial where he sneezes in the crowded elevator. This will help me remember there is actually someone not feeling so well behind the germ spewing thing intent on making me ill. Hope you are better soon.

TJ said...

I had to fly while I was sick too. Don't worry, at least you weren't shaking hands with them and coughing in their face (I actually saw a guy on the plane doing that). Feel better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com