Monday, November 10, 2008

If you're a 1L, stop reading.

Dear Anyone Who Said/Suggested/Intimated that 2L Year Would be Easier,

I am writing this letter as a courtesy. Keep in mind that I do not have to - that I could carry out my plan without warning you first. But I am kind. Unlike you, oh hateful soul.

I suggest that you pull together your valuables and your loved ones (if someone so evil as you has any of those) and get thee to a safe place. Because the fury which I am about to let loose on you and all that you love has not been seen.

I don't want to give everything away, but I'll give you a teaser.




Cheers,

(In)Sanity Gal *



*If you'd like to suggest that my anger may be misplaced, please see above.

4 comments:

BA said...

Seconded.

Mary Lewis-Pierce said...

I was told that 2L year was easier too. And you are right. It's a bald face lie.

Law Ingenue said...

2L is a TON of work! Anyone who told you otherwise lied!

The only thing "easier" is that I know HOW to read a case. Unfortunately, there's more cases to read.

Anonymous said...

Not to mention the job search. Rejection, rejection, rejection, and then....rejection....followed by, in my case, around 25 more rejections...until the one shining offer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com