Thursday, November 27, 2008

Haricot vert

I didn't truly experience green beans until I was 19. I'd had some green beans on my own, of course. I mean, where there's a hunger....

At any rate, I enjoyed green beans with the boy for a few years. It was nice. I loved him. We had special green beans.

And then there were some years of struggle. I couldn't figure out what kind of green beans I should be partaking of. Canned green beans? Fresh green beans? Frozen green beans? French cut? Green bean casserole? Green beans almondine?

Eventually it became clear. Green beans were best enjoyed in the company of a lady.

And then best enjoyed in the company of one particular lady.
Wooh, GREEEEEEN BEEEAAAANS!!!!!

Thank goodness for green bean blessings.

If you're confused, go here.

5 comments:

MJV said...

Here's to finding the most delicious recipe for you. It always sounds like you two are very happy and that is awesome. Spicy green beans = BONUS!!! :-)

Come read/comment on mine. I think it might be a bit much because even Ms. TrannyHead failed to comment... ;) Tip: drink + blog = TMI. Oh well.

LP Sutton said...

OMG, all you people and your goddamn vegetables. Can't people just have sex like in the old days?

(In)Sanity Gal said...

PT - is it possible that anything could be too much for Ms. TrannyHead?

Virgin - do I hear the slightest hint of jealousy? ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeaaa for you finding the right "recipe." And also, much applause for your judicious (ha, ha, law school pun) use of la langue francais.

KG said...

BWAHAHAHA - and that is correct. There is never too much for the trannyhead.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com