Saturday, October 11, 2008

On Days that are Crappy

There are days I feel like my path has gone terribly awry. And there are days I think that paths don't go awry, that they just...go. In whatever direction that is. And that we are just wherever we are and we go on from there.

But today is not one of the latter days. It's the former.

I try to remember that the other days exist - in the hopes that they'll temper my fear and panic and unrest.

But it's a pretty serious effort. And I'm not sure it's working that well.

Who are these people who sort of bop through law school?
I know I'm not one of them.

3 comments:

MJV said...

(((HUGS))) You'll get there. Don't give up.

Anonymous said...

Trust me, I'm right there with you. No bopping here.

(In)Sanity Gal said...

Thanks for the love. It's good to know i'm not alone. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com