Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sad, sad, sad

Of course I have to put in my two cents about Sarah Palin's interview. I have soooo much to say, but not enough time to say it and I've read a lot of other folks who have covered a lot of other bases, so I'm going to limit it to this. Charlie, I can't believe you let her get away with saying just this about homosexuality.

GIBSON: Homosexuality, genetic or learned?

PALIN: Oh, I don’t — I don’t know, but I’m not one to judge and, you know, I’m from a family and from a community with many, many members of many diverse backgrounds and I’m not going to judge someone on whether they believe that homosexuality is a choice or genetic. I’m not going to judge them.


Seriously? That tells me NOTHING. That's the crappiest answer I've ever heard. Who the hell cares whether she thinks it's genetic or learned? We're talking about policy-making here. Marriage or no marriage or rights or no rights or employment discrimination laws or none. And I've got that to say for a lot of the other questions too.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com