Monday, September 8, 2008

No, YOU'RE a poopyhead!

I am so, so tired of the trash talk in the campaigns right now. I know it's nothing new - this is just the political world. But it bugs the crap out of me. I want to listen to the candidates and their people and know what they stand for, but I don't want to listen to the crap that they have to dish out about each other. I already know all that. I had to turn off the news show this morning when McCain's campaign manager came on because it just started to make me sick. And I'm not suggesting that Obama's campaign manager would sound any different. I know this post is sort of ridiculous because nothing's going to change, but I felt the need to spout my own negativity, I guess. Here's my message: All of you have money! None of you are in touch with the working class! All of you are mixed up with Washington lobbyists! All of you have benefitted from earmarks! Now move on and talk about the issues!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com