Sunday, December 28, 2008

Infomercials are stupid unless they're for something I want

I've been watching tv lately - since I got home.
This infomercial keeps coming on for the Bender Ball - it's an ab exercise thing.
It's not really a new concept in the fitness world, but I'm sooooo irrationally annoyed by this one girl on the infomercial.
She says, "I love my abdominals. Yes, I love my belly. I love my abdominals."
Who says that?
I love my abdominals?
Shut up.
Love your belly, your stomach, even your abs - but not your abdominals.

6 comments:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

I love my gluteuses.

LP Sutton said...

Omg....my brother and I have seen that commercial at least a hundred times over the last week, and I still can't stop laughing at that woman. Also, the Bowflex one with Greg from Workout cracks me up. So ridiculously in love with himself.

MJV said...

I love my batwings. :-) They flap in the breeze and I can almost flip them over the top of my arm to keep my shoulders warm. Ooh, sexy.

Anonymous said...

exercise infomercials are the best-worst. I hate them, but can't stop watching them.
beth

Merrily Down the Stream said...

I love my flabalanche - tis the season...

Anonymous said...

I have thought the exact same thing about this commercial! Who says that ... twice?!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com