Thursday, December 4, 2008

I can't quit you

Not that I wanted to or anything. It was really more NaBloPoMo than you. Blasted NaBloPoMo....


Anyway, I'm back.


HI! (You can't see me, but I'm waving.)


It looks like this.



Okay, we can talk later about the horrible accident that mangled my hand and left me without a nose and with one eye larger than the other. I'm not really ready to talk about the loss of the rest of my body. Anyway, don't you know it's rude to bring that kind of stuff up? You're supposed to wait until the other person does.
Seriously. Geez.

5 comments:

LP Sutton said...

Dude, finals must really be doing you under. You've got full out crazy smile here.

Anonymous said...

I smell exams in the air :)

em

(In)Sanity Gal said...

em, was it the slight hint of crazy in my voice that tipped you off? :)

MJV said...

OMG, this totally cracked me up. You goof!!!

KG said...

You're hawt, man. Seriously hawt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com