Monday, December 15, 2008

From the sad halls of law...

I'm writing this post from school. That's not a big deal for those of you who are still taking finals (gooooooo you guys!), but I'm finished with finals. And yet, here I am. Printing out articles to read while I'm on vacation. The glory of having to write a note. Who signed up for this? Oh right. It was me. Hey, 1Ls out there, remember that you don't HAVE to do a journal. Make sure you really want to first. I'm sure when I finish this note and (hopefully) get it published, I'll be glad that I did it. But right now it's annoying.

2 comments:

saisai said...

hey lady--i'm so proud of you for finishing up finals AND having the stamina to work on your note over break! it's really quite impressive, actually, so i hope you've taken a little time to pat yourself on the back for your hard work. you WILL feel great about it when (not if!) you are done and your note is published. good luck!

MJV said...

It soooooo sucks to be you. Really. :( My friend is going through the same thing. I'm so sorry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com